Keepin it Real with Me…Your Author
Upon the request of a friend, I was asked to list some facts about me. Well, I didn’t see any harm in that, especially since my readers have been so wonderful in being loyal in consistently coming back to read my work. I feel it is the least I could do for them. I’ve decided to limit myself to 10 things…and maybe…just maybe…reavealing 10 more things each month 🙂 Let’s see how things work out, shall we?
10 THINGS ABOUT YOUR AUTHOR “SPIRITUAL POETRY”
1. In the theater, if you hear somoene laughing so hard that they are snorting…9/10 times, it’s ME!
2. I have always had a fascination with hearts every since I was a child. If you look at all of my drawings as a child, they were everywhere.
3. Music has always been a vice for me, in expressing what I can’t in words.
4. My faith has always been a big part of my life.
5. Flowers always make me happy. Something about the colors and the fragrances…that remind me of how God took so much time in creating all things…BIG and SMALL.
6. Strange fact about me: I have always had a fascination with pens and pencils. The comfort…the novelty of it. I can’t explain it. The only thing that I can come up with is that maybe it’s the WRITER in me 😛
7. I love wrapping and giving presents. Again something I can’t really explain. Other than the feeling of joy I get when I see someone so thrilled and happy when they receive one.
8. Whenever a friend’s birthday, wedding, or even just random occassions come along….I always like to drop notes of inspiration. Whether they are warranted or not…they always seem to find the right place to show up and the right time (so I hear from the receiving ends) 🙂
9. My laugh, I’ve been told, is very distinctive (excluding the snorting part that I previously mentioned) Many of my friends told me that when they hear me laugh, they feel like laughing too; and half of the time they do not know why…. 😛
10. THE FINAL ONE: I love reading. Especially poetry and history. I’m a huge history buff (that has been since I was a child)
So that’s 10 things about me……I’ll see if I’ll do this next month….it was actually rather fun 🙂