Favorite Quotes of “Food For The Spiritual Soul”: Rabrindranath Tagore
1. Depth of friendship does not depend on length of acquaintance.
2. Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.
3. Bigotry tries to keep truth safe in its hand with a grip that kills it.
4. Let us not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless when facing them.
5. Facts are many, but the truth is one.
6. Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation.
7. By plucking her petals, you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
8. Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.