“So those who are last will be first, and those who are first will be last.”-Matthew 20:16 (PART I)
This very verse is stated in so many ways, and words by Jesus Christ. These are such powerful words, and often are overlooked by many who profess Love and Peace, as their philosophy. Those who have truly come to adopt Love and Peace, as their ways of life, will understand what God meant, when Jesus Christ ministered these very words to those He encountered. He also demonstrated this through His Own Earthly Life, as the Son of God.
God does say that He is not of the world’s ways, but beyond them. He does not define Himself, by what His Creations determine as being “good” or “bad”. He, as the Creator, determines the parameters and the definition of what is “good” and “bad”. And those who are in tune with the Father of Creation, will also be guided to His definitions of what is good and bad. Just look at how a child is so confident in knowing what is right and wrong. Things are black and white to them. As the days go by, I sincerely believe that this is how we, as Man, were originally created to be…to know of what is right and wrong. The “gray” area was created by Evil. Evil’s biggest tools are confusion and chaos. God, as the Creator, always provides confidence and certainty. And this is what children display in their knowledge of knowing what is right and wrong. Has the world evolved to such a state, where we, as Man, are now confused, as to what is “right” and “wrong”, according to what God created for this world to be? As seen and described from the times of Adam & Eve, before Satan brought sin to the Garden of Eden, our world was created so that there was a Utopia, and perfect harmony. The world today evolved to its present state….why? Disharmony was introduced into Eden, upon sin being introduced…is the disharmony today, an extension of the 7 mortal sins of greed, gluttony, lust, pride, sloth, envy, and wrath ? Only God can tell us this, when the His Time comes to rule again on this earth. But God, as the Father of Creation; and Jesus Christ, as His Son, make it very clear that this world’s ways are not of the ways of Divinity…Let’s see how this is demonstrated…..
Let us begin with the Life Example, that the Father of Creation, has demonstrated through His Son, Jesus Christ. As the King of all Kings, and being one of the key members of the Most High Court, Jesus Christ did not live as an earthly king, while roaming the earth. In fact this is how He lived:
1. He was immaculately conceived to an unwed mother. Recent findings say, that Mary was even as young as 12 years old, at the time of conception of the Holy Spirit.
2. He was adopted by Joseph, who became Jesus’ earthly father. Joseph understood Mary’s Mission and his, by taking on such a role.
3. Jesus Christ was not born in a hospital, or in the home of his mother by nursemaids. Because word of the “King of Kings” birth was spreading like wildfire, He was being hunted to be killed. As a result, Joseph and Mary had to flee, and during their journey, Mary had to give birth to Jesus Christ in a barn, where He laid in a Manger, where cows ate their slop and food.
4. He lived humbly learning the trade of His adoptive father, Joseph, carpentry. He did not have a palace…or wear silks. He lived a humble life of the cloth that his mother spun for Him.
5. He roamed from town to town, to share God’s Gospel. He was the Shepard of God’s Lost Children. God, as His Father, guided Him, and always provided SUFFICIENT amounts of thing, in order to live from day to day.
6. He died the death sentence of a criminal. He did not die in what would be considered noble or royal.
7. And even when His Earthly Body was laid to rest, it was not in a royal ceremony; or mausoleum; but in a tomb made of stone.
God went to this extent, to demonstrate through the life and death of His Son, how much earthly definition and parameters did not mean anything to Him, who sits in Heaven. In fact the worldly parameters are not needed to live a life that is pleasing to God, the Father. God has even said, through the teaching of Jesus Christ, that it is not only enough to follow the commandments that have been laid out. We must believe in them so much, as to live it, from day to day. That those that encounter a believer in God’s Love, will feel it so much, as to want to change from their old ways, to those ways that are pleasing to God. Jesus has said this very thing to the rich man that asked him this very thing. Jesus said, “Give up your riches, and follow me.” What did Jesus mean by this? He meant, that God is first in all. And if you believe that God is first, you will believe that He will always provide in sufficient amounts, just as He did for Jesus Christ. Because according the world He first created for Mankind, in the Garden of Eden, we did not need money or power. Man and nature lived in harmony with one another.
(PART II TO COME…)