In the world today, many seek “The Truth“, to many different things in life. Whether it be to a situation that they are in; or maybe even to something that is within themselves. But I tell you today, that TRUTH can only be found through God. If we rely on our own logic, we will surely stray further and further away in finding it. As human beings we have become so dependent on what we can intellectualize or rationalize; that the current condition to which we see the world today, is the result of relying on that flawed human logic. God has constantly showed us this through all the religious texts out there; to even various event in World History. Our decisions and conclusions resulted in the world that we see today, before our eyes.
As the end of times grow nearer, with each day that goes by, we have to become stronger in our faith in the Creator. The world around us may challenge that faith. But the challenges only make us stronger, and refine us to the greatness that God originally created for us to be, as the Perfection for His Eternal Kingdom. To which was initially seen with Adam & Eve; before they fell to the temptation of Satan. We have to realize that God’s people will be ridiculed and persecuted, with each step that is taken to advance in their path to God. Some may be falsely accused of things that they did not do, as well, just as Jesus was. JESUS’s LIFE, in what He had experienced, and to what He had endured, is what forshadowed to what a CHRISTian may endure, by upholding God’s Divine Laws of Love. Jesus Christ clearly demonstrated with His LIfe, that TRUTH, is not seen or heard with the ways of this world; but felt by a heart that is rooted in the Word of God. With this understanding, anyone can become a CHRISTian. A prime example of someone who understood this was Mahatma Gandhi; who led the largest democracy IN THE WORLD, to independence, in a way of NONVIOLENCE, LOVE, and PEACE. Exactly how Jesus Christ taught us how to live our lives, in a way that is pleasing to the Father of Creation. It is a wide known fact that He took the Teaching of Jesus Christ and adopted them, as his own. And with that, changed the world with his life and purpose.
What many do not understand is that God clearly states that, “He is not of the ways of this world; but His Ways are beyond them. ” What does this mean? It means that The Creator, has no value in the world’s ways, and that His Ways are far superior to that which can be ever imagined to this world. Just look at the things, that no one could ever replicate of God’s Creation:
1. How a child comes into this world.
2. How a blade of grass, has the molecular structure it has.
3. How the human body was designed.
4. How the sky is endless.
5. How the animals live and survive in the wilderness.
Can Man ever CREATE with their own human logic, such things, without imitating what God has already created? Never. And this is proof enough that God exists, and that He has a Truth that is worth relying on Him, to discover. If He says, that He is beyond the world’s ways, the minute number of things that I have mentioned above of God’s Creations, prove this. Then imagine the philosophies He has to offer, as to how we should live….are they going to be of the world’s ways? Imagine the world with His Philosophies:
1. Jesus Christ on His Sermon on the Mount has said, that instead of ” Eye for an Eye ” , I have come to establish a new law. We must, “Turn the other Cheek “.
Did not Mahatma Gandhi and the Indian people put this into practice in order to gain their nation Independence? Eye for an Eye would result in war.
2. Do unto others, as you would have done unto you. Jesus Christ has stated this as the Golden Rule. If we only took this to heart, and adopted this as a personal philosophy, there would not be so many people yearning to be loved in this world. That are feeling so lonely in this world. Jesus Christ, through this Golden Rule, is saying, that God requires us to invest the human heart with each person we encounter in our life path. EVERYONE is equal in God’s Eyes. There is no one more superior than the other. We just take different life paths. However, upon the temptation that Satan had brought to Eden, he introduced one of the 7 deadly sins of PRIDE. And Mankind ran with this sin, to stem off into various others sins to form.
3. We are to love not only those that love us back; but love our enemies, and strangers. We should love others, more than ourselves. SELF LOVE is professed by evil. Jesus Christ, through death of His Own Earthly Body, as the Son of God, showed us that we love, even to the point of death. SELFLESS, SACRIFICIAL LOVE is what is professed by Divinity.
While seeking truth, we have to remember that God has a truth, and it is right in front of us. And it defies, what our human minds could ever imagine. The truth is right there in front of us. But in order to see it for its true value, we have to be rooted in His Ways of Divine Love; to which He says are beyond the ways of the world we live in. And when a heart is rooted in such ways, it will begin to see the true value of the things of this world; and how God views them, as well. Remember the things of value, are those things to which a pricetag is not attached, in its original form. If Man has put a pricetag on something of God’s Creations, that originally did not have one, then it is in direct violation of God’s Laws of Divine Love. Plain and simple. I guess God must be shocked and heartbroken what how far away we, as Mankind, have come from the greatness that we originally were created, by Him, to be. He puts the TRUTH out there, in front of our eyes to see; but many of us prefer to be blind to it. We must open our hearts to see Truth….and seek it with all of our heart.